- Where you live and/or are from: Schererville, Indiana
- What your role is on the staff: I work with the Low Brass which includes Trombones, Baritones/Euphoniums, and Tubas.
- Education: Went to Lake Central High School and is currently enrolled at Purdue Fort Wayne pursuing a degree in Music Education.
- Performance Experience: Lake Central Marching Band 2014-2017 and Phantom Regiment 2017.
- Teaching experience. Student Taught at Grimmer Middle School 2017-2018 and was a Brass Technician at Munster High School 2018.
- Notable achievements: DCI finalist 2017 with Phantom Regiment, BOA Super Regional Finalist (Indy) 2014 and 2015, (Toledo) 2017, ISSMA State finalist 2014, 2015, and 2017, and ISSMA Solo and Ensemble State Gold 2016 and 2017.
- Hobbies: Playing Tuba, Writing and Arranging Music, Running, and Drum Corps.
- Email: email@example.com