The CHS Neon Nation Pep Band is open to all students enrolled in any 2nd semester instrumental band class. Performing at select boys' and girls' basketball games, the pep band brings an atmosphere of musical fun and excitement to each and every game.
PEP BAND REHEARSALS are held before every performance.
2018-2019 PEP BAND PERFORMANCES:
Nov. 30 - Girls BB vs. Homestead. Rehearsal at 6P
- Jan 4 - Double header (Boys and Girls BB) vs. Bishop Dwenger. Rehearsal @ 4:30P
- Jan 8 - Boys BB vs. DeKalb. Rehearsal at 6P
- Jan 12 - Girls BB vs. North Side. Rehearsal at 6P
- Jan 18 - Double header (Boys and Girls BB) vs. South Side. Rehearsal @ 4:30P
- Feb 5 - Boys BB vs. North Side. Rehearsal at 6P
- Feb 15 - Boys BB vs. Homestead. Rehearsal at 6P
- Feb 16 - Boys BB vs. Indy North Central. Game starts at 5:30. Rehearsal time TBD.
Why don't we play at EVERY basketball game?
Due to the many band programs that occur at the same time as basketball season (jazz band, winter guard, winter drumline, etc.) there are many conflicts with the basketball schedule. The games listed above are the ones where there are the least amount of conflicts for our students who participate in the other music activities.
Pep Band Students: Make sure you have a pep band t-shirt. They are available for $8 and must be worn for ALL performances.
(FUN FACT: Band parents affectionately call the Carroll Pep Band: "The Best High School Pep Band in the Known Universe!")
2019-02-15 Pep Band Senior Night by Chris Newmark
2019-01-04 Pep Band by Chris Newmark