The CHS Neon Nation Pep Band is open to all students enrolled in any 2nd semester instrumental band class. Performing at select boys' and girls' basketball games, the pep band brings an atmosphere of musical fun and excitement to each and every game.
PEP BAND REHEARSALS:
- Monday, 11/25 4:00-5pm
- Monday, 12/2 4:00-5pm
- Tuesday, 12/3 4:00-5pm
- Wednesday, 12/4 4:00-5pm
- Thursday, 12/5 4:00-5pm
- ...and before every performance.
2019-2020 PEP BAND PERFORMANCES:
- Saturday, Dec 7 Boys BB vs. East Noble. Rehearsal at 6P
- Wednesday, Dec 11 Girls BB vs. Warsaw. Rehearsal at 6P
- Friday, Dec 20 Boys BB vs. Wayne. Rehearsal at 6P
- Tuesday, Jan 7 Girls BB vs. Norwell. Rehearsal at 6P
- Friday, Jan 17 Girls BB (6P) AND Boys BB(7:30P) vs. Bishop Luers. Rehearsal at 4P (Double Header)
- Saturday, Jan 18 Girls BB vs. Carmel. Rehearsal at 6P
- Friday, Jan 31 Girls BB (6P) AND Boys BB(7:30P) vs. Snider. Rehearsal at 4P (Double Header)
- Thursday, Feb 6 Boys BB vs. Huntington North. Rehearsal at 6P
- Friday, Feb 28 Boys BB vs. Warsaw. Rehearsal at 6P
Why don't we play at EVERY basketball game?
Due to the many band programs that occur at the same time as basketball season (jazz band, winter guard, winter drumline, etc.) there are many conflicts with the basketball schedule. The games listed above are the ones where there are the least amount of conflicts for our students who participate in the other music activities.
Pep Band Students: Make sure you have a pep band t-shirt. They are available for about $8 and must be worn for ALL performances.
(FUN FACT: Band parents affectionately call the Carroll Pep Band: "The Best High School Pep Band in the Known Universe!")
2019-02-15 Pep Band Senior Night by Chris Newmark
2019-01-04 Pep Band by Chris Newmark