The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWS(Last updated 2/17/2019. NOTE: NACS email accounts are restricted from downloading documents from this site. To access docs, first log out of your NACS account.)
- DON'T FORGET - Dine to Donate is at Red Robin on Monday, 2/18 from 5-9P. Print out and give them THIS flyer.
- COMING UP on SATURDAY: Carroll Guard is hosting an invitational at Carroll on Saturday, 2/23. 69 Guard ensembles from across the state will be performing at our school! PLEASE sign up to help, there are still a few areas that need you!
- Pep Band has concluded for the season. Here is a photo album of senior night and all of the excitement of the Carroll-Homestead match-up and the Champions Together game!
- Winter Drumline received a 3rd place finish at their first invitational at Franklin Community. Congrats Carroll Indoor Percussion!
- JAZZ BAND PARENTS!!! -- Fill out THIS form if you want your student to leave with you after their performance instead of riding home on the bus.
- Winter Guard Varsity will be performing at the FINALS of the WGI Indianapolis Regional Competition on February 17th. CONGRATS!!!
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All 8th grade thru 11th grade students who are anticipating being in marching band/guard this fall are eligible to sign up for this trip. Next Payment is due March 6. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
2019-02-15 Pep Band Senior Night by Chris Newmark
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to email@example.com After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- Dine to Donate is at Red Robin on Monday, 2/18 from 5-9P. Print out and give them THIS flyer.
- "All Hands on Deck!" Carroll's Winter Guard Invitational is Saturday, Feb. 23. We need ALL parents and students of all programs to help. Sign up HERE.
- "All Hands on Deck!" Carroll Indoor Percussion Invitational is Saturday, March 2. We need ALL parents and students of all programs to help. Sign up HERE.
- ISSMA JAZZ. Carroll is honored to be hosting the ISSMA Jazz Event at our school on Friday and Saturday, March 1st & 2nd. All Jazz Band (1,2,3) and Combo (1,2) members and families are asked to volunteer for this event by signing up online at the Sign Up Genius link HERE. List of performance times is HERE.
- The annual "Move It for Music" 5k Run/Walk is now open for registration. Sign up here! Race is on April 27. Price is $25 but increases to $30 on Apr 1.
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.