The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWS(Last updated 9/15/2018)
- PENN INVITATIONAL Schedule is HERE.
- PRESALE PENN TICKETS: $6 pp, 50% comes back to Charger Pride. See Kim Nielsen at Band garage: Tuesday 7:00 pm, Thursday 8:00 pm. Exact change or checks to Carroll Band Boosters
- Interested in being in Jazz Band 2 or Jazz Band 3? Fill out this form HERE.
- Cadet Guard will be starting up before you know it for those in 7th and 8th grade at CMS or MCMS! If interested, please fill out this form HERE.
- DONATIONS NEEDED! We are requesting that each family of the Charger Pride donate the following items to keep your kids hydrated and non-hungry: 2 cases of bottled water, individually packaged snacks, and single drink mix packets (that you can add to a bottle of water). Please drop these items off in the band garage during any practice. Thank you!
- Thursday Night Parent Previews EVERY THURSDAY! All parents, alumni, and friends of the Charger Pride are invited to come to the end of practice to watch the final run-thru each Thursday and cheer on the Pride! 8:30 be there!
- Marching Band 4th Payment is due October 1. Here are 3 ways to make those payments:
- Place payment in Booster Box in band room.
- Mail Payments to: Carroll Band Boosters, 429 E. Dupont Road #75, FTW 46825
- Or use Pay Pal (by way of Charms). HERE's how to do that.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
20180914 Football Game by Cary Gerber
20180914 Football Game by Chris Newmark
20180908 Goshen Inv. by Son Huynh
20180908 Goshen Inv. by Cary Gerber
20180908 Goshen Inv. by Chris Newmark
20180908 Students teach Parents by Chris Newmark
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org After a week of being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- Nelson’s Chicken at Homecoming this year (September 21st) THIS FRIDAY from 4:30 - 7:30!!! Buy day of event OR presale tickets avail: Monday 9:00 pm @ Door 40, Tuesday 7:30 pm @ Door 40, Thursday 8:00 pm @ Band Garage. $7 half chicken; $4 pit tatoes.
- Save the date: Dine to Donate at Texas Roadhouse on November 26.
- Help needed for Sweetwater Picnic on September 23. Sign up HERE
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.