The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 6/16/2019.
- If you would like to order a Band Camp Kit with supplies needed for band camp, the order form is HERE**
- The marching band fee deposit of $100 is now due. If you have that amount in your SIA, it will be automatically withdrawn unless you tell the treasurer not to. You can write a check or pay online (PayPal) thru Charms. Make checks payable to "Carroll Band Boosters". All payments can be brought to a booster meeting, dropped off in the Booster Box in the band room, or mailed to: Carroll Band Boosters • 429 E. Dupont Road, PMB #75 • Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- The first band payment will be due by July 1. If you would like to make a payment and are unsure of the amount, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org If you have that amount in your SIA, it will be automatically withdrawn unless you tell the treasurer not to. You can write a check or pay online (PayPal) thru Charms. Make checks payable to "Carroll Band Boosters". All checks can be brought to a booster meeting, dropped off in the Booster Box in the band room, or mailed to: Carroll Band Boosters • 429 E. Dupont Road, PMB #75 • Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- ONLINE CHARGER PRIDE FORMS. We ask that all families complete these forms in order to keep our records up-to-date. We also ask that you try to complete these as soon as possible so we have all important emergency contacts and health information on file for your student. Access the forms HERE.
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All who will be in the Charger Pride marching band/guard this fall are eligible to sign up for this trip. Next Payment is due July 6. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
- 2019 Seniors and Parents: if you have money left in your SIA, you can designate where it should go. Please fill out THIS** form. Also, please consider commemorating your memorable time in the Carroll band program by purchasing a personalized brick to be laid in the band field. (Order Form**)
** IF YOU HAVE A NACS EMAIL ACCOUNT, THE ACCESS TO THESE FORMS IS PROHIBITED BY NACS. LOG OUT OF YOUR NACS ACCOUNT FIRST TO ACCESS FORMS.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
Dog & Pony Show by Jody Andrews, June 7, 2019
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to email@example.com After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
2019 Charger Pride Leadership Team
- We have an Andy's Knockout Chicken sale on 6/22/19 from 11A-2P at Covenant United Methodist Church on Coldwater Rd. Half chickens will be $7.00, and potatoes will be $3.00.
- There will also be a carwash that day (6/22/19) from 10A-2P at the Marathon Gas Station at Dupont and Lima.
- Parents and Students! Please volunteer for the Chicken sale and the carwash! This is the last opportunity to earn an Opt-Out Fee Credit for the 2018-2019 school year. **Please note – only ONE credit can be earned per family for this fundraiser. That doesn't mean that only one person per family can volunteer – we need all of the help that we can get! We have close to 100 shifts that will need to be filled! Here is the sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/409094caeac29a75-charger
- Buy a personalized brick to be laid in the band field to help raise money for the band! (Order Form)
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.