The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 6/8/2020.
- Please fill out the following forms for Marching Band! Link to forms
- We need committee volunteers! Interested in helping with food, uniforms, Spirit wear, Pit Crew or other committees? Sign up here!
- Huntertown Heritage Days 2020 is cancelled. August 8th is a free day.
- To listen to the show: Students should have access to the show audio via Canvas. The music can be downloaded from there.
- $100 Deposit due June 5th! Payable through Paypal (via Charms) or check mailed to:
Pakmail/Carroll Band Boosters
429 E Dupont Rd PMB #75
Fort Wayne IN 46825
- Construction continues on the band fields, stadium, and other enhancements at Carroll High School! Keep an eye on the Charger Pride Band Parents page for updates.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to email@example.com After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- We have Discount Cards available for $15 each (see pics below)! Just show the card to the retailer to get the discount shown. Reuse as many times as you like through August 2020! We are asking that each family sells a minimum of 5 cards. For the first 5 cards that each student/family sells, 100% of the profit will go to the band boosters, to help reduce the deficit. For each additional card that your student/family sells (beyond the first 5), 50% of the profit will go to your student's SIA, and 50% of the profit will go to the band boosters. The total profit on each card is $10. So, if selling 6 or more to qualify for the 50/50 split – $5 will go to the boosters, and $5 will go to the SIA per card sold (beyond the first 5). Checks can be made out to Carroll Band Boosters. You can put payments for the cards in an envelope labeled Jody Andrews, and/or Discount Cards into the band box. As of right now, we do not have an end date for this fundraiser Look for Jody Andrews at the Parent Previews, or contact Lisa Tucker to get yours.
- Buy a personalized brick to be laid in the band field to help raise money for the band! (Order Form**)
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
**If you have problems accessing a document: Go to google.com and sign out and then try again.
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.