The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 01/20/2020.
- Itinerary for Winter Guards @ Goshen HS 1/25/2020 can be found here!
- All Hands on Deck - ISSMA Solo and Ensemble: We need parents, students, siblings, etc, to sign up for a volunteer time slot. Each family can earn one Opt out credit for this event but feel free to sign up for as many time slots as you would like. Any student on track for National Honor Society can also earn service hours for this event. Link to SignUpGenius
- Dine to Donate! February 11th at Panda Express, 10am to 10:30pm. Must show flier!
- A listing of all WINTER GUARD members is now available on our Winter Guard page. Have a great season! We are excited!
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All who were in the 2019 Charger Pride marching band/guard are eligible to sign up for this trip. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- We have Discount Cards available for $15 each (see pics below)! Just show the card to the retailer to get the discount shown. Reuse as many times as you like through August 2020! We are asking that each family sells a minimum of 5 cards. For the first 5 cards that each student/family sells, 100% of the profit will go to the band boosters, to help reduce the deficit. For each additional card that your student/family sells (beyond the first 5), 50% of the profit will go to your student's SIA, and 50% of the profit will go to the band boosters. The total profit on each card is $10. So, if selling 6 or more to qualify for the 50/50 split – $5 will go to the boosters, and $5 will go to the SIA per card sold (beyond the first 5). Checks can be made out to Carroll Band Boosters. You can put payments for the cards in an envelope labeled Jody Andrews, and/or Discount Cards into the band box. As of right now, we do not have an end date for this fundraiser Look for Jody Andrews at the Parent Previews, or contact Lisa Tucker to get yours.
- Buy a personalized brick to be laid in the band field to help raise money for the band! (Order Form**)
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
**If you have problems accessing a document: Go to google.com and sign out and then try again.
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.