The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWS(Last updated 10/15/2018)
- BOA SUPER REGIONAL ITINERARY is HERE.
- VERY Helpful BOA Indy Super Regional Spectator Guide is HERE.
- PARENTS OF CHARGER PRIDE STUDENTS: We are asking each family to make a poster for their student to hang in the band hallway before Semi-State. This is an excellent way to support, encourage and show your student just how proud you are. A few guidelines: 1. Size: max is a full size poster for SENIORS and a half for UNDERCLASSMEN. 2. Don't make them heavy. They need to stay up with blue painters tape. 3. No decorations hanging over the edge of poster. Posters will go up THURSDAY OCTOBER 18th from 7pm-8:30pm. Spirit Committee will provide tape to hang up posters.
- Interested in being in Jazz Band 2 or Jazz Band 3? Fill out this form HERE.
- Cadet Guard will be starting up before you know it for those in 7th and 8th grade at CMS or MCMS! If interested, please fill out this form HERE.
- DONATIONS NEEDED! We are requesting that each family of the Charger Pride donate the following items to keep your kids hydrated and non-hungry: 2 cases of bottled water, individually packaged snacks, and single drink mix packets (that you can add to a bottle of water). Please drop these items off in the band garage during any practice. Thank you!
- Thursday Night Parent Previews EVERY THURSDAY! All parents, alumni, and friends of the Charger Pride are invited to come to the end of practice to watch the final run-thru each Thursday and cheer on the Pride! 8:30 be there!
- Marching Band 4th Payment was due October 1. Here are 3 ways to make those payments:
- Place payment in Booster Box in band room.
- Mail Payments to: Carroll Band Boosters, 429 E. Dupont Road #75, FTW 46825
- Or use Pay Pal (by way of Charms). HERE's how to do that.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
20181013 ISSMA Regionals by Chris Newmark
20181006 Homestead ISSMA Event by Cary Gerber
20181006 Homestead ISSMA Event by Chris Newmark
20181005 Senior Night Football Game by Son Huynh
20181005 Senior Night Football Game by Chris Newmark
20181005 Senior Night Football Game by Cary Gerber
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to email@example.com After a week of being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- Yankee Candle fundraiser 10/1 - 10/18. 50% of profit goes toward your SIA. Shop ONLINE at www.yankeecandlefundraising.com, scroll down to the "Start Shopping" area and enter group number 990092103. (To raise money for your student, set up a Seller account). Or pick up Catalog packet from Amy Lee. Contact Amy Lee for questions.
- Save the date: Dine to Donate at Texas Roadhouse on November 26.
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.