The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 12/7/2019.
- Winter Concert Cookie Walk! We will be having a Cookie Walk during the Winter concerts! We are asking each band family to donates 2 dozen cookies. Please bring the cookies in on Thursday (12/12) evening. You can put them on the table outside of the small work room, at the end of the band hallway. If using a container/platter that you would like to have returned to you, please put your name on it, if possible. We are also looking for volunteers to work the Cookie Walk Friday night, please contact Amy Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dine to donate! 12/10: Salsa Grille, 755 Coldwater Rd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 11am-9pm, no flyer needed!
- PEP BAND! It's not too late to join! Rehearsals continue Dec 2-5 from 4:00-5:00 pm. The first "Pep Band Game" is Saturday, Dec 7! Go to the Pep Band page for all rehearsals and performances.
- INDOOR PERCUSSION It's not too late to join! We need a few more students to fill out our show! Contact Mr. Hassell for info.
- A listing of all WINTER GUARD members is now available on our Winter Guard page. Have a great season! We are excited!
- Mark your calendars for the Winter Concert on December 13 & 14, at 7:00PM each night. The Carroll Bands and Choirs will entertain you with your favorite holiday songs, winter themed songs and much more! Tickets are $7 at the door.
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All who were in the 2019 Charger Pride marching band/guard are eligible to sign up for this trip. Next Payment is due January 6. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to email@example.com After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- We have Discount Cards available for $15 each (see pics below)! Just show the card to the retailer to get the discount shown. Reuse as many times as you like through August 2020! We are asking that each family sells a minimum of 5 cards. For the first 5 cards that each student/family sells, 100% of the profit will go to the band boosters, to help reduce the deficit. For each additional card that your student/family sells (beyond the first 5), 50% of the profit will go to your student's SIA, and 50% of the profit will go to the band boosters. The total profit on each card is $10. So, if selling 6 or more to qualify for the 50/50 split – $5 will go to the boosters, and $5 will go to the SIA per card sold (beyond the first 5). Checks can be made out to Carroll Band Boosters. You can put payments for the cards in an envelope labeled Jody Andrews, and/or Discount Cards into the band box. As of right now, we do not have an end date for this fundraiser Look for Jody Andrews at the Parent Previews, or contact Lisa Tucker to get yours.
- Buy a personalized brick to be laid in the band field to help raise money for the band! (Order Form**)
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
**If you have problems accessing a document: Go to google.com and sign out and then try again.
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.