The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 7/22/2019.
- We are in need of some medi-moms/dads during band camp. Please sign up here if you can help provide basic first aid for the students.
- The Meal Progam Order Form has been opened up again to order for Weeks 2 and 3 of band camp and beyond. ***Please note – the dates for Week 1 are still listed on the form, but you can no longer order for Week 1. Orders are due no later than 10:00 pm on 7/25/19. Follow this link to place your order.
- The second band payment will be due by August 1. If you would like to make a payment and are unsure of the amount, please contact email@example.com If you have that amount in your SIA, it will be automatically withdrawn unless you tell the treasurer not to. You can write a check or pay online (PayPal) thru Charms. Make checks payable to "Carroll Band Boosters". All checks can be brought to a booster meeting, dropped off in the Booster Box in the band room, or mailed to: Carroll Band Boosters • 429 E. Dupont Road, PMB #75 • Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All who will be in the Charger Pride marching band/guard this fall are eligible to sign up for this trip. Next Payment is due August 6. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
** IF YOU HAVE A NACS EMAIL ACCOUNT, THE ACCESS TO THESE FORMS IS PROHIBITED BY NACS. LOG OUT OF YOUR NACS ACCOUNT FIRST TO ACCESS FORMS.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
Dog & Pony Show by Jody Andrews, June 7, 2019
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- We have an “ALL HANDS ON DECK” fundraiser this week – the Allen County Fair, July 23-28! Please follow this link to get signed up for as many shifts as you are willing to work! We need everyone's help to make this a success! Please note – if you are willing to sign up for a Day Lead shift – you must contact Lisa Tucker for more info. **Bonus – you can earn 2 opt out credits for working 2 shifts!
- Buy a personalized brick to be laid in the band field to help raise money for the band! (Order Form**)
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.