The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 4/22/2019.
- Drum Major Auditions are 4/22 and 4/23 from 5-8P each night.
- ISSMA Concert Band Performance: Advanced Concert Band will be performing at the ISSMA State Qualifications at Penn High School on Saturday, April 27. Our performance time is at noon. Itinerary is HERE. PARENTS: If your child is leaving with you after the performance, you need to fill out THIS form. In the event that the advanced band qualifies for the state concert band, they would perform at the State concert finals on Saturday, May 4.
- COLOR GUARD auditions for 2019 Carroll Charger Pride Marching Band. Do you like to dance, perform, make new friends, travel, and compete nationally? Then come to the clinics and auditions on April 29, 30, May 1, 2 from 6-9 each day in the Carroll band room. Enter door 40 and the band room will be on your left. No experience necessary. Contact Ryan.CarrollHS@gmail.com if you have any questions.
- PERCUSSION workshops and placements for the 2019 Carroll Charger Pride Marching Band. Are you currently in 8th-11th grade and would like to be a part of Carroll's percussion group? Workshops will be April 29, 30, May 2 from 6-9 each day. Placement rehearsals will be May 7, 9, 13, 16 from 6-9 each day. Meet in the Carroll High School band room (enter door 40 and the band room will be on your left).
- SENIORS! Please fill out THIS questionnaire for the Senior Memories Booklet to be passed out at the Spring Awards Banquet on May 14. Deadline is April 30. PARENTS of seniors: please email jpgs of these five photos for the senior video: 1) Infant and/or baby photograph, 2) Elementary school photograph, 3) Middle school photograph, 4) Photograph in Guard/Band/Indoor Percussion Uniform or Jazz dress clothes, 5)Senior photograph, to email@example.com Each senior will be given a copy of the video.
- JAZZ CAFE is May 10th. Come hear our extremely talented jazz bands and jazz combos, along with the Carroll Middle School jazz band (Maple Creek is on a field trip that day and won't be there this year) while you eat a delicious dinner! Order your tickets using this form HERE. More info is HERE.
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All 8th grade thru 11th grade students who are anticipating being in marching band/guard this fall are eligible to sign up for this trip. Next Payment is due May 6. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
- Welcome incoming members to the 2019 Charger Pride Marching Band! Did you miss the meeting on March 11 where information about the upcoming year was discussed? Here is the Facebook video of the whole thing. All rehearsals and performances for the 2019 season are listed on the Marching Band page.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
2019-03-16 Indoor Percussion at State Prelims by Doug Spieth
2019-03-16 Varsity Winter Guard State by Kristie Mahoney
2019-03-16 JV Winter Guard State by Kristie Mahoney
2019-03-09 Indoor Percussion at Plainfield by Doug Spieth
2019-03-09 JV Winter Guard Semi-State by Kristie Mahoney
2019-03-08 Winter Guard Family and Friends Night by Kristie Mahoney
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- Yankee Candle Fundraiser is going on NOW. Click HERE for info about online ordering. Packets will be sent home with your student or can be picked up in the band room. All orders due to the band box by 4/22. Make checks payable to "Carroll Band Boosters". All profits go toward your SIA to help offset Disney trip expenses!
- "Move It for Music" 5k Run/Walk sign up is here! Race is on April 27. Price is $30. Here is a pdf of the poster. Please print it out and display it at your work, school, wherever!
- BAND/GUARD students interested in playing along the 5k route: Please have your group leader send your names and contact info to Julie at email@example.com THANKS! You will need to show up Saturday by 7:30 a.m. at the Parkview YMCA off Dupont Road to set up.
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.