The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 2/27/2020.
- Itineraries: Indoor Percussion and Winter Guard
- Winter Guard Invitational on February 29th! This is an All Hands on Deck event. One Opt-out credit will be earned for your participation in this event. Please consider signing up for a shift! We need everyone's support to successfully host this large event!
- Oakview Carnival: Oakview Elementary is having a carnival on March 6th. This is a fundraising event for Carroll Bands as well. If you have a few hours, consider signing up!
- Move It for Music 5K Run/Walk is coming up on April 8th! Click here for more info, or sign up here!
- Dine to Donate! March 17th at Salsa Grill. More information to follow
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All who were in the 2019 Charger Pride marching band/guard are eligible to sign up for this trip. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- We have Discount Cards available for $15 each (see pics below)! Just show the card to the retailer to get the discount shown. Reuse as many times as you like through August 2020! We are asking that each family sells a minimum of 5 cards. For the first 5 cards that each student/family sells, 100% of the profit will go to the band boosters, to help reduce the deficit. For each additional card that your student/family sells (beyond the first 5), 50% of the profit will go to your student's SIA, and 50% of the profit will go to the band boosters. The total profit on each card is $10. So, if selling 6 or more to qualify for the 50/50 split – $5 will go to the boosters, and $5 will go to the SIA per card sold (beyond the first 5). Checks can be made out to Carroll Band Boosters. You can put payments for the cards in an envelope labeled Jody Andrews, and/or Discount Cards into the band box. As of right now, we do not have an end date for this fundraiser Look for Jody Andrews at the Parent Previews, or contact Lisa Tucker to get yours.
- Buy a personalized brick to be laid in the band field to help raise money for the band! (Order Form**)
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
**If you have problems accessing a document: Go to google.com and sign out and then try again.
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.