The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWS(Last updated 11/11/2018)
- ISSMA Solo & Ensemble Student Performance Sign Ups are HERE. All students are strongly encouraged to participate. Parents, this event is held at Carroll High School on Saturday, Feb. 2, 2019, and is an "All Hands On Deck" event where your help is expected. Mark your calendars! Sign-ups will be posted at a later date.
- Indoor Percussion (Winter Drumline) Auditions. Attend all three days: Monday, 11/12; Wednesday, 11/14; and Thursday, 11/15 -- from 6-9P each day. Regular rehearsals begin Monday November 26 at 6pm. The parent info meeting will be on Wednesday, 11/28 at 6pm.
- Winter Guard auditions will be Monday 11/19 and Tuesday, 11/20 at 6P.
- Pep Band rehearsals will start on Monday, Nov. 26 after school. All students who are currently enrolled in a band class at CHS are welcome to join. Go to the Pep Band Page to find out at which basketball games the pep band will play.
- Interested in being in Jazz Band 2 or Jazz Band 3? Fill out this form HERE. After-school rehearsals will start on January 7, 2019. More info on the Jazz Bands Page.
- Cadet Guard will be starting up before you know it for those in 7th and 8th grade at CMS or MCMS! If interested, please fill out this form HERE.
- Marching Band Final Payment was due November 1. Here are 3 ways to make those payments:
- Place payment in Booster Box in band room.
- Mail Payments to: Carroll Band Boosters, 429 E. Dupont Road #75, FTW 46825
- Or use Pay Pal (by way of Charms). HERE's how to do that.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
20181107 Marching Band Banquet by Chris Newmark
20181103 ISSMA State Finals by Cary Gerber
20181103 ISSMA State Finals by Teri Uchtman
20181103 ISSMA State Finals by Chris Newmark
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to email@example.com After a week of being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.