The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 4/13/2020.
- You can watch the April Booster Meeting recording where Music Travel Consultants answered a ton of questions here
- Please fill out this form for 2019-2020 Awards Information.
- NACS has closed schools through the end of the school year. All activities have been cancelled. Please keep an eye on Facebook and your email for further developments. Thank you for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD has been postponed. Please keep an eye on your email and Facebook for further information.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- We have Discount Cards available for $15 each (see pics below)! Just show the card to the retailer to get the discount shown. Reuse as many times as you like through August 2020! We are asking that each family sells a minimum of 5 cards. For the first 5 cards that each student/family sells, 100% of the profit will go to the band boosters, to help reduce the deficit. For each additional card that your student/family sells (beyond the first 5), 50% of the profit will go to your student's SIA, and 50% of the profit will go to the band boosters. The total profit on each card is $10. So, if selling 6 or more to qualify for the 50/50 split – $5 will go to the boosters, and $5 will go to the SIA per card sold (beyond the first 5). Checks can be made out to Carroll Band Boosters. You can put payments for the cards in an envelope labeled Jody Andrews, and/or Discount Cards into the band box. As of right now, we do not have an end date for this fundraiser Look for Jody Andrews at the Parent Previews, or contact Lisa Tucker to get yours.
- Buy a personalized brick to be laid in the band field to help raise money for the band! (Order Form**)
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
**If you have problems accessing a document: Go to google.com and sign out and then try again.
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.