The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWS(Last updated 2/14/2019. NOTE: NACS email accounts are restricted from downloading documents from this site. To access docs, first log out of your NACS account.)
- ALL CARROLL BAND PARENTS: Please see the "Fundraisers" section below. Your help is needed at multiple events hosted at Carroll in a few weeks!!
- Last Pep Band Game of the Season Friday, Feb. 15. Rehearsal is at 6:00P. This is also Senior Recognition night! Senior pep band members and their parents need to meet at the NorthEast Corner of the Gym with 3:00 minutes remaining in the reserve game.
- WINTER DRUMLINE kicks off their performance season on Saturday, February 16 at Franklin Community at 7:17P. Awards at 9:00P. Tickets are $7/Adults, $5/Students (K-12, College) and Seniors (65+), Children under 6 are free. Itinerary is HERE. More show info HERE. Good luck Carroll Indoor Percussion! ♥ ♥ ♥
- All Jazz Bands/Combos will be participating in the North Side Jazz Festival on Saturday, Feb. 16. Itinerary is HERE. Ticket prices are $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for students and seniors.
- JAZZ BAND PARENTS!!! -- Fill out THIS form if you want your student to leave with you after their performance instead of riding home on the bus.
- Winter Guard Varsity will be performing at the WGI Indianapolis Regional Competition on February 16 & 17th. The Prelims and Semi-final for Scholastic A will be held at Greenfield Central. Carroll Varsity has their preliminary performance at 1:54P. Itinerary for Varsity is HERE and HERE. Ticket prices are: Prelims and SA Semi Finals ‐ $15, Finals Only (at Warren Central) ‐ $18, Both Saturday and Sunday ‐ $28
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All 8th grade thru 11th grade students who are anticipating being in marching band/guard this fall are eligible to sign up for this trip. Next Payment is due March 6. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
2019-01-04 Pep Band by Chris Newmark
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to email@example.com After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- Next Dine to Donate is at Red Robin on Monday, 2/18 from 5-9P. Print out and give them THIS flyer.
- "All Hands on Deck!" Carroll's Winter Guard Invitational is Saturday, Feb. 23. We need ALL parents and students of all programs to help. Sign up HERE.
- "All Hands on Deck!" Carroll Indoor Percussion Invitational is Saturday, March 2. We need ALL parents and students of all programs to help. Sign up HERE.
- JAZZ BAND FAMILIES will need to help at the ISSMA JAZZ Event held at Carroll on Friday, March 1, and Saturday, March 2. HERE is a list of the performance times. Online Sign Up form will be available soon.
- The annual "Move It for Music" 5k Run/Walk is now open for registration. Sign up here! Race is on April 27. Price is $25 but increases to $30 on Apr 1.
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.