The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 7/15/2019.
- TIME TO ORDER MEALS FOR BAND CAMP! Not mandatory, but helpful. Use THIS link to order Subway, Arby's and Pizza for your kid during band camp. The food will be delivered to your child during the meal break. ORDER and PAY for the food by JULY 18! You will be emailed the total. Check should be dropped in the booster box in band room (from 6-9p during rehearsal hours) payable to "Carroll Band Boosters".
- Learn to use SCRIP to help with your band fees! There are some tips and tricks to pass along to you. There will be a SCRIP Class on July 15, from 6-7pm for anyone interested. Meet in Room 316 (next to the band room).
- If you would like to order a Band Camp Kit with supplies needed for band camp, the order form is HERE**
- The second band payment will be due by August 1. If you would like to make a payment and are unsure of the amount, please contact email@example.com If you have that amount in your SIA, it will be automatically withdrawn unless you tell the treasurer not to. You can write a check or pay online (PayPal) thru Charms. Make checks payable to "Carroll Band Boosters". All checks can be brought to a booster meeting, dropped off in the Booster Box in the band room, or mailed to: Carroll Band Boosters • 429 E. Dupont Road, PMB #75 • Fort Wayne, IN 46825
- ONLINE CHARGER PRIDE FORMS. We ask that all families complete these forms in order to keep our records up-to-date. We also ask that you try to complete these as soon as possible so we have all important emergency contacts and health information on file for your student. Access the forms HERE.
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All who will be in the Charger Pride marching band/guard this fall are eligible to sign up for this trip. Next Payment is due August 6. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
** IF YOU HAVE A NACS EMAIL ACCOUNT, THE ACCESS TO THESE FORMS IS PROHIBITED BY NACS. LOG OUT OF YOUR NACS ACCOUNT FIRST TO ACCESS FORMS.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
Dog & Pony Show by Jody Andrews, June 7, 2019
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- We have an “ALL HANDS ON DECK” fundraiser coming up in a few weeks – the Allen County Fair, July 23-28! Please follow this link to get signed up for as many shifts as you are willing to work! We need everyone's help to make this a success! Please note – if you are willing to sign up for a Day Lead shift – you must contact Lisa Tucker for more info. **Bonus – you can earn 2 opt out credits for working 2 shifts!
- Prime Day is a two-day parade of epic deals and it's coming soon! Prime members can shop deals starting Monday, July 15 at 12:01am PT through Tuesday, July 16 at 11:59pm PT. Please remember to shop Prime Day at smile.amazon.com – this generates Amazon Smile donations for Carroll High School Instrumental Music Program Inc!
- Buy a personalized brick to be laid in the band field to help raise money for the band! (Order Form**)
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.