The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWSLast updated 3/17/2019.
- Carroll Jazz Band 1 performed at the ISSMA State Jazz Finals in Indianapolis on March 15. Only 8 jazz bands throughout the state of Indiana had the honor to perform at this event. Carroll had a terrific performance that earned them a rousing standing ovation!! Sean Huynh was recognized as outstanding saxophone soloist, and for the 3rd time in 4 years, Carroll received the best trombone section award! At this event, scores and numeric (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc...) placements are not awarded. North Side was named the Honor Ensemble. (All others were recognized and congratulated for being state finalists). Congratulations Jazz 1 students, and congratulations to ALL of our jazz students this year!!!!!!
- Carroll Winter Guards performed at the IHSCGA State Finals in Indy on Saturday, March 16 and both the Varsity Guard and the Junior Varsity Guard received 2nd place in their divisions!!! CONGRATULATIONS to both guard groups and especially to the staff on this OUTSTANDING achievement!!! (Varsity Photos are HERE, JV Photos are HERE)
- Indoor Percussion were at State Prelims on Saturday, March 16 and advanced to the IPA State Finals to be held on March 30! Congratulations Indoor Percussion! (PHOTOS!) COME SEE THE INDOOR PERCUSSION perform on Saturday, March 23 at 4:30P at the Fieldhouse Gym at Carroll. This is a performance for family and friends of Carroll's Indoor Percussion (FLYER).
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All 8th grade thru 11th grade students who are anticipating being in marching band/guard this fall are eligible to sign up for this trip. Next Payment is due April 6. Go to www.musictravel.com to make your payment. More info can be found HERE.
- Welcome incoming members to the 2019 Charger Pride Marching Band! Did you miss the meeting on March 11 where information about the upcoming year was discussed? Here is the Facebook video of the whole thing. All rehearsals and performances for the 2019 season are listed on the Marching Band page.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
2019-03-16 Indoor Percussion at State Prelims by Doug Spieth
2019-03-16 Varsity Winter Guard State by Kristie Mahoney
2019-03-16 JV Winter Guard State by Kristie Mahoney
2019-03-09 Indoor Percussion at Plainfield by Doug Spieth
2019-03-09 JV Winter Guard Semi-State by Kristie Mahoney
2019-03-08 Winter Guard Family and Friends Night by Kristie Mahoney
2019-03-02 Varsity Winter Guard State Prelims by Kristie Mahoney
2019-02-15 Pep Band Senior Night by Chris Newmark
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- Next Dine to Donate will be at Salsa Grille on Coldwater Rd. Tuesday, March 19th from 11A-9P. NO NEED TO SHOW A FLYER -- Just show up! See you there for some great food for a great cause!
- The annual "Move It for Music" 5k Run/Walk is now open for registration. Sign up here! Race is on April 27. Price is $25 but increases to $30 on Apr 1. Here is a pdf of the poster. Please print it out and display it at your work, school, wherever!
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.