The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWS(Last updated 12/6/2018)
- Christmas Carrolling will take place this Saturday, Dec. 8, from 1:30-6:30P. Volunteer band members will go and visit home-bound people and play some holiday tunes for them.
- Next Booster Meeting will be held Monday, December 10th at 7pm in the multi-purpose room. Get the latest information from the directors about all things band/guard/IDP/etc., and hear about upcoming fundraisers.
- Don't miss the Carroll High School Holiday Concert on Dec. 14 & 15 at 7PM. Featuring all Carroll music programs, the bands and choirs will fill you with holiday cheer! Tickets are $5 and are bought at the door. There will also be a Cookie Walk to raise money for the band and choir. Band parents will need to donate 2 dozen homemade cookies and drop them off on Thursday (12/13) in the choir hallway. Advanced Band has practices on Tues, Dec. 11 and Thurs, Dec. 13 from 4P-6P to practice on stage with the choirs.
- Winter Guard To see the names of those on the Varsity and JV Winter Guards, visit the Winter Guard Page.
- Indoor Percussion (Winter Drumline) To see the names of those in Indoor Percussion, visit the Indoor Percussion Page.
- Interested in being in Jazz Band 2 or Jazz Band 3? Fill out this form HERE. After-school rehearsals will start on January 7, 2019. More info on the Jazz Bands Page.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
(no albums currently available)
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org After a week of being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.