The mission of the Carroll High School band program is to use music and excellence to learn how to be successful in life.
IMPORTANT NEWS(Last updated 1/22/2019. NOTE: NACS email accounts are restricted from downloading documents from this site. To access docs, first log out of your NACS account.)
- TRIP TO DISNEYWORLD during Spring Break 2020! All 8th grade thru 11th grade students who are anticipating being in marching band/guard this fall are eligible to sign up for this trip. $75 non-refundable deposit is due by February 6. Go to www.musictravel.com to register and make your deposit. Trip number 2003-9-16. Add traveler. Select "Make a Payment"
- Winter Guard's First Competition of the Season is Saturday, January 26 at East Noble HS!!!! Cadet Guard performs at 11:00A, JV Performs at 2:30P, and Varsity performs at 4:41P. Itinerary for Varsity is HERE. Itinerary for JV is HERE. Performance times for all is HERE. Admission is $7 for adults. Come on out and support our wonderful color guard!! ♥♥♥
- Jazz Band apparel is available to order HERE.
- With great appreciation we say THANK YOU to our outgoing booster officers: Treasurer Kimberly Nielsen, Vice President Aisha Ansari, and Secretary Nancy Brown. During their tenure, this program has witnessed tremendous growth, and without their guidance, we wouldn’t be in the great shape we are today. Please accept a heartfelt Thank You for your dedication to this program. The huge impact you have had on the booster program will be appreciated by our students and band families for many years to come!
- And with great anticipation we welcome our newly elected booster officers: President Bill Wyant, Vice President Lisa Tucker, Treasurer Michelle Partin, and Secretary Amy Lee.
LATEST PHOTO ALBUMS
2019-01-04 Pep Band by Chris Newmark
Do you have a photo album of a Carroll Band Performance that you would share with us? Email the link to email@example.com After being on this front page, all albums will be moved to their "program" page (e.g., Marching Band) at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- "All Hands on Deck!" District ISSMA Solo & Ensemble is Saturday, Feb. 2. Carroll hosts this event. All parents and students are need to help make this day run smoothly. Sign up HERE.
- "All Hands on Deck!" Carroll's Winter Guard Invitational is Saturday, Feb. 23. We need ALL parents and students of all programs to help. Sign up HERE.
- Laundry Detergent sale order form can be downloaded HERE. Deadline to order is Feb. 4th. Product will be delivered about 2 weeks after the deadline.
- The annual "Move It for Music" 5k Run/Walk is now open for registration. Sign up here! Race is on April 27. Price is $25 but increases to $30 on Apr 1.
- Today is always a good day to start buying Scrip to raise money for your student's band expenses!
THANK YOU SPONSORS! Please support our generous sponsors . Click on a sponsor below to visit their website.